Monday, December 20, 2010

The last 88 palette - 88 shimmer

This is the last of my 88 palettes the 88 shimmer : (  All the palette details are the same as with the others,  this one was another aftermarket version of the coastalscents palettes bought on eBay.  I'd like to say it was around the $13 AUD mark, but I've had this one for ages, and cant really remember what I paid for it.

This one has much more bright colours in it than the others and contains shades from all colour ranges, so its a bit more diverse and a good way of getting a stack of colours in one go, just to play or experiment with.

Anyway, I'll just get straight to the pictures.

the palette

row 1

row 2

row 3

row 4

row 5

row 6

row 7

row 8

row 9

row 10

row 11
awww, so sad that there's no more 88 palettes left to swatch.... however I do have a 180 pro palette on the way!

No comments: