Monday, March 28, 2011

Too faced, Pink leopard bronzer/ blusher

I picked this baby up in Grace Bros (Myers) sydney city, and the minute I saw it I fell in love, I beleive it retails at $45 AUD, and weighs 9gms, you can pick this up in different packaging, but still the 9gm size on allcosmetics wholesale for approx $21 USD and shipping is around $6-$7 to australia.

After using mine a few times I felt the need to head off to ACW and buy a back up of it, that's how much I love it, and I almost never buy back ups of colours :) 

This is the one I bought at grace bros in Sydney city
 The Palette- 
 Open - inside the lid printed on the mirror is the Too faced Logo and the slogan - "Why be pretty when you can be Gorgeous?" How cute!

And this is the one that ACW is selling, the two compacts contain the exact same amount of product, only the one at Myers comes in the super cute compact, whereas the one from ACW comes in one of those square cardboard compacts.


The product itself, picks up on the brush easily, and on my skin is more like a blusher than a bronzer, which is how Too Faced advertises it. The leopard design goes all the way through the palette, so it wont brush off after the first few uses. The colour is a gorgeous shimmery pinky bronze.

I was instantly in love with pink leopard and can esily see it being a constant staple in my makeup bag :)

Do you have any "MUST HAVE" makeup staples?

No comments: