Thursday, December 1, 2011

OPI - Best of the best christmas gift pack

I've been jumping  on the OPI bandwagon a bit lately, but as much as I love their polishes I hate the high price tag that us nail addicts in Aus pay for them, so when I saw the Best of the Best gift pack advertised in the David Jones catalogue I felt I just needed to grab it.

As far as I know "the best of the best " is a DJ's exclusive gift pack, it sells in store here for $39.95 and contains 10 mini OPI polishes, each polish is 3.75ml or 1/8 F/L Oz. 



The colours included in the set are -
Alpine Snow - sheer white
Bubble bath - very natural nude sheer pink
Tickle my  France-y -  sheer pale natural taupe
Strawberry Margarita - mid toned cool pink
Cajun shrimp - hot Coral red
big apple red - true vamp red
I'm not really a waitress - deeper shimmery blood red
You don't know Jacques - mid brown taupe
Russian navy  -  deep purple blue
Lincoln park after dark - deep plum purple

Alpine snow, Bubble bath, tickle my France-y, Strawberry margarita and Cajun shrimp

Big apple red, I'm not really a waitress, you don't know Jacques!, Russian navy and Lincoln park after dark
When I hotfooted it into DJ's to pick this pack up they had none in stock and the SA took my name on a list  to give me a call when it arrived, which took approx 2 weeks, but was worth the wait after all 10 OPI's for 40  bucks :) that's a winner and seeing as I have never finished a full polish it's even better!

I'm not sure just yet what my favourite will turn out to be but Cajun shrimp caught my eye straight away  and I'm now sport ting some Bright coral red toesies :)

Does anyone have a favourite out of those 10 colours and why?

2 comments:

Su said...

I was getting majorly tempted by this :) I think I'll look at the minis which are pinky neutrals, the only kind I wear.

RitualEyes said...

Hi, Su it is a really good pack, but maybe not so much worth it if you dont wear the dark colours.